Saturday, August 27, 2011

Ganbata-ne!

Sooooo...

 I'm about to scrap my NaNoWriMo novel. Why do I do this?!?!? Argh, lol

 Ahem. As the title of this post says...'Do well! Accomplish much!'; I must say, everyone I know is starting something knew. I figure it's high-time I did something new so I will tell you! I read TEN PAGES of Science yesterday to get caught up! Okay, that isn't new at all, lol. But, hey. It's an accomplishment.
 Let's see...well, I'm going to try making Bubble Tea tomorrow or whenever, 'cause the tapioca pearls that I bought at Oasis back last November are expiring...the 18th of September. >.< So I guess I'm gonna be eating absolutely monstrous ammounts of tapioca and bubble tea and stuff for the next two weeks. I'll get really healthy...... :P
 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bubble_tea

 ^in case someone wants to know what the crazed Asian-culture freak is talking about. ^.^

 At any rate...I'm thinking of scanning on some of my little comic pages on here, but then I feel the story is too silly and weird, lol. Plus, it's fanfiction. So perhaps I'll just scan in the more recent pages, since they're sooooo pretty. ^.^
 At any rate...gotta go to bed now. >.< Lately, I wake up between 7 and 8 and then push myself to not fall asleep...urgh. Need to stop doing that.

 -Argent

No comments: