Thursday, September 29, 2011

Dreaming my Dreams, With You

 I remember waking up and realizing it immediately, then shoving my head back down into the fluffy mass of pillow and blanket. A dream. A dream. How could it be a dream? What kind-of game was this?
 My mind, almost involuntarily, does a bit of a flash-back over the contents of my dream. I can almost feel myself sitting on a bed, in someone else's room, talking to them. I was worried about a lot of things, but I wasn't about to let them dictate what I said. It wasn't a bright place; the walls were white but a blue colored light in the corner made the whole room darker. I don't think there were any windows, even.
 My subconscious never realized it was fake until I began to wake up, and then it was instantly. Sometimes, I still believe a dream is real for about a minute after waking up (I have to get things sorted out it my head) but this time...it was almost as if in only one day I had learned something, and doubted what I thought was reality as soon as I could.
 Really, dreams like this are horrible. I want to remain in the dream, yet I wake up and instantly realize it wasn't real, and yet, I don't want to keep dreaming, because although the dream was great, it was also a little uncomfortable, and, it wasn't real. If it got too good, then I would be REALLY disappointed when I woke up. XD

Also, I feel somewhat depressed about my own stuff lately, too. I'm not so much depressed about other people, so it's safe to say I'm really just being selfish. XD Oh, well.

 -Argent

5 comments:

Chap in the fedora said...

Its called Inception....

Cylleruion Gwaithovorn said...

The definition does not support your statement. :D

Argentia Krystofel said...

@Chap in the fedora-Hahahaha, I'm afraid not. But you made me smile. No, more so it's called having a dream which made you confused. XD

@Cylleruion-Right. XD

Chap in the fedora said...

Just a joke...can't anyone make a joke??? :):P

Chap in the fedora

Argentia Krystofel said...

Hahaha, yes, you can, and as I mentioned, it brightened my day. XD