Tuesday, September 13, 2011

H.E.L.P.

Right now, I'm facing a small dilemma-
 Handful of individuals giving me a mental hassle about their heartache and headache and hopeless happenings and hell-bound state.
 Every single time I try to explain the events I have planned, I get an enigmatic, easy-going, extremely uninterested reply, or some expression of false enthusiasm. RAIEN CAN'T NAME HIMSELF, FOLKS!
 Likely, there is a not so loveable individual who is lurking in the long shadows and looking at my life's story and liking my posts on facebook and literally driving me crazy with their...not-so-likeable-ness.
 Please, my perfectly perfect plans have been slightly punctured by the presence of particular persons. HAVE PITY!!!

And all those letters together spell...H.e.l.p.

 Somebody...T.T


Anyway, as I sit here in my hopeless state, I look forward to tomorrow...and hope the laundry is cleaned up before Hannah comes over...

3 comments:

Hannah Leigh said...

BWAHAHAHAAA! You poor child - I'll have pity on you, I'm sure... *pats you on the head*
This dear child... *sniff*

See you this afternoon!
(And your laundry BETTER be cleaned!! *waves fist*) ^.^

Cylleruion Gwaithovorn said...

This made no sense....

Argentia Krystofel said...

Hannah-lol, thankfully, most of those things are now not worrying me so much, ahahahha. Don't forget that loveable yet dirty Dust Bunny!!!

Cylleruion-It wasn't supposed to. At least, not to you anyway. :P