Thursday, October 13, 2011

Autumn

This will be extremely short, considering my hands are in a lot of pain and it's getting really late. I'm tired, I want to be up by 8, and...yeah.
 So, my planning for NaNoWriMo is going...sort-of okay, I guess? I've decided to switch some stuff around (but not Valentijn...I like him right where he is!)
 Ah. Yes. Guy #1 got a name. It's Valentijn (Val-ent-tiyen) or Valent, for short. Yes. It's a variant of Valentine, but I just needed a name that started with V. I don't know why. Likewise, Guy #2 needs a name that starts with R and Guy #3 needs a name that starts with K.
 I have no idea why I'm doing that, but ANYWAY!
 There was a point to this post and I'm trying to remember what it was. Oh, right. Fall is starting to feel very...present. It's not always *cold* per-se, but there's something about the breeze that is no longer soft and warm, but nippy, and carrying a slight chill. With fall beginning to really get here, I feel somewhat overwhelmed. There are a lot of things going on and just slightly at the end of the day I start to wonder if I'm still sane or not. For one, I don't think I'll be celebrating my birthday with friends over or anything this year. It's just too much hassle. For another, I feel very at a loss as to what to do about the upcoming Reformation Day event at a church nearby, because I am going to see all my old friends again.
 Along with that, it's just...fall. And wow, it got here so fast. And I feel like...like I'm missing half of it or something. >.<

 And that's all, because my hand is now protesting loudly at it's work-out. *goes to find ice*

 -Argentia Krystofel.

13 comments:

Cylleruion Gwaithovorn said...

Lets see...R...Reuel! Wow! That was easy. Now, one more left. K....hmmm oh! Kyle! :P

Argentia Krystofel said...

@Cylleruion-LOL!!! I'm thinking for the R name I'll probably go with something like Riagan (pronounced Ri ah GAHN, I think) or...idk. I'm at a loss. XD
For the K...I had to try very hard to stay away from any Kris=etc cetara names...because for some reason I come to those and I can't refrain from using one SOMEWHERE. >.< I found an interesting spelling, though- Kristijan. (KREE-sti-yan). Although it will fit in with Valentijn like a brother, I don't know if I particularly want it to, and, like I said before, Kris-names really need to stop. Really. Before it starts to seem weird. XD

Hannah Leigh said...

Don't mean to panic you or anything - BUT - ... fall is halfway OVEH. --.--
ICAN'TBELIEVEIT!
*facepalm*
Where's my life going???

... *looks around aimlessly, has a Jung Su Moment, and goes off to find something to do*

Argentia Krystofel said...

*assumes the role of Adrianna*

"Jung Su. (aka, Hannah) Seriously...everything's going to be just fine. I trust that you'll find something to do with your life before you *completely run out of time*. Now, do you have any plans for the little remnant of the rest of this year, *other than being shot in the gut and nearly dying?*" <okay, someone is having WAY too much fun messing with a poor, worried bleach boy. :P

Seriously, though, fall's nearly just begun..we're not a month into it and I feel like it's halfway over!!! It's crazy! LOL

Hannah Leigh said...

Haha! Hm... besides being shot in the gut, let me see...
I'm actually considering buying a new wardrobe; my style is lagging behind - I have to keep in vogue, you know. ^.^

I'll make it sad for you when I'm shot - promise. I'll make you cry. (And try not to bleed to death in the process... )

>.<

Anyeong!
I'll see you tomorrow, since Erica is dragging me to church again...

With Love,
Jung SU

Argentia Krystofel said...

Hmmmm...now why am I not surprised? A new wardrobe...*sighs*

...please don't bleed to death, will you? I'd miss you...bleach and all. >.<

Ah, that's a good thing. Can't be skipping church, Jung Su! I'll see you and Erica there. :)

Ehhhhhhh...with love? Isn't that...surprising. Then again, maybe I shouldn't be surprised, considering it's YOU, after all. >.>

~Adrianna

Hannah Leigh said...

Hey Ladays! >.<
Yes, it IS me, AAAAAdriana!
Shall I sing for you? You'd probably be surprised (lol) ^_^

Eh...
I shall sing off different then

}ung5u

THAH!

Ah'm Out

Hannah Leigh said...

oops - SIGN off... --.--
...english

Argentia Krystofel said...

Jung Su? Ummmm...okay. >.<

Yeah, you can sing for me, you unstoppable bundle of energy...just don't be *too* loud, okay?


I didn't say I had a *problem* with it, I just...ummm...yes, work on your english typing a little and...we'll discuss the topic of love later.
(>///<;)

Hahaha...I'll try it. :)

~4D|2I4NN4

Hannah Leigh said...

Love? who sayd anything aobut love? NOT ME! 'with love' is an EXPRESSSION! why cant girls just take things nicely? --.-- Yeah, I'll work on it - At least I spell is loVe and not luv! :P

Goodbyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

}ung5U

Argentia Krystofel said...

Ah, Jung Su...I never know what to do with you.

Yes, at least you spell it love...

-4d|2i4nn4

Hannah Leigh said...

I know what ytou can do with me - talk erica into giving me a free COFFEE!

^_^

You know... that weird guy you been hanging out with; chylleruoin or something like that (is that even english!? ) -- he probably looks at this sand thinks we are very weird - but he is probablly right... at least, about u, anyway...
(lol!)


}ung5U

Argentia Krystofel said...

Yeah, he probably does think we're weird...
Ahem, I'M the weird one? You're the Korean gangsta/fashionista wannabe, dear. :P

-Adrianna