Friday, January 6, 2012

New Sketch+Playing with my Webcam






Yes, I finally embarked upon that New Year's Resolution of a drawing once a week. Or a sketch. Or just anything that includes me putting something beautiful and unique in my sketchbook.
 Now, though this was just a sketch...it's beautiful and unique to me. And, pardon for not having the hair poking out the back of his cap shaded in yet. I'm not exactly the type for remembering that before taking pictures...
 Anyway, yes. I titled this 'Searching for You', because it seems almost as if he's looking for someone. I still need to add in some stuff, shade a few things...maybe tomorrow.

 And, then, I wanted to play with my webcam in my mom's hat. And my pajamas. :P

 Tomorrow, I'll hopefully get a few pictures of the hats&gloves I got today. They.are.awesome. I got two hats, two gloves...and a journal, which I actually will post here right now.
Isn't it just BEAUTIFUL? I love it so much. ^.^ Plus, it has a bit of a favorite verse-'all things work together for the good-' on the front, and then it cuts off. And then this is written on the front as well-'what we suffer now is nothing compared to the glory He will give us later', which just reminded me of something special.
Inside this verse is written-'May God our Father and Jesus Christ our Lord show you His kindness and mercy and give you great peace of heart and mind.' 1 Timothy 1:2

Aaaaand, of course, I had to play with the webcam a little...XD

-Argentia Krystofel

5 comments:

Hannah Leigh said...

... WOW!!!???
I loveloveloveloveLOVE that drawing!!! Does that look familiar to me, or is that just me? >.-
I reeeaaallly like it!

And I *love* the hat. *grin*

Argentia Krystofel said...

Thanks!!!! Actually...we both suffer from _____ condition. Can you guess who it is now? XD The picture was a screenshot I took...because I liked the angle. Planning on doing some more soon of different people. ^.^

Thanks again! I love my hat, too! ^.^

Hannah Leigh said...

Hahaha!
Oh,new.
Yes. I get it. IIII get it. *grin*
I figured it was SOMETHING that had to do with insane people. XD

... details, details, details. *huge grin*

Argentia Krystofel said...

LOL, we are just so hopeless. XD Yes...more insane people to be drawn soon...*laughs*

And...augh! :P lol

Hannah Leigh said...

Very hopeless, indeed.
YAAAAYYY!!! *listening to hamster dance with a madman's grin on my face*

*evil laugh*
You're NEVER living that one down...
The hair is brushing the back of a shirt. *snickers*