Sunday, January 1, 2012

Well, there you go...

I'm sitting here, staring at the mug on my right. It was full of warm, steaming hot chocolate a minute ago, and I'm missing it.

I need to summarize this year at least somehow, but I can't just condense it that quickly. It was too full of events. It was too spectacular.

I've been watching the most recent episode of my current escapade of entertainment after a whole day spent cleaning my room. It looked absolutely awful and now looks much better (and feels better, too)-plus, Mom and I have decided it's time to change the curtains from the flowery ones they are now to ones that go better with the rest of the room! Yes!
I'm worn out, to say the least. The time spent alone in my room made me think.
 As has been shown in the past, sometimes, this isn't too good for me. But lately, I haven't been doing enough of it.
 Last night, I realized that I had been putting off something that needed to get done. Someone has sent me something, and I need to write to them. I've been wasting time and making up excuses; laughing and shrugging it off. But really, I've just been afraid...and that isn't a good reason to put something off.
 So that's my first New Year's resolution (other than making good grades, cutting back on computer stuff, and reading more)-say what needs to be said.

 At any rate. 2011 needs to be addressed here. So, without further ado...


It started out...somehow. I don't really remember what happened on the first of January last year. I do remember how the year ended-dancing with my family in our kitchen. We just had a good time for the sake of it. ^.^ It was awesome.
 A lot of things happened after that. A lot of things that have changed the way I look at things.
 Life is incredibly more...exciting? that in was before! Things have just become so bright and vivid to me now. Through the sadness and the happiness this year, things have just...changed so much for the better. And I'm really satisfied with it. I've met people. Lots of people, and most of them were very inspirational to me.

 Some of the phenomenal things that happened can't be mentioned here. But I can name a few-
 Reading the Westmark Trilogy this summer/discovering Lloyd Alexander
 Having my first taste of seaweed(it's great, you should try it)
 Learning 'The Musician's Song/Allen Walker's theme' on piano
 Spending the whole week at Conference rather than just a few days
 Talking on the phone past midnight (yes...)
 Rearranging my room
 Drinking a milkshake while sitting in our front yard on a pleasant summer day...
 Driving down the road singing my favorite song in the middle of August
 Writing in NaNoWriMo!
And there's just so much more. :)


Well, going on to bed now. There should be a post that comes out automatically later...we'll see if that works. ^.^

-Argentia


 

3 comments:

Hannah Leigh said...

I agree! D'aaaaw! (hugs you)
2011 HAS been *amazing* - and now I'm looking forward to 2012!

FIGHTING!
- hannah

Argentia Krystofel said...

So much happened!!! :D

Hannah Leigh said...

The Year of the Dragon!!!
YAAAAYYY!!!