Wednesday, February 20, 2013

I'm bored, so I'm blogging...

I haven't talked about what I'm doing in a while, so I feel like I should talk about things-both writing and not writing-related.
For once in a blue moon, I have pictures. XD

1. Sweetheart Dance with my friends...


My mom insisted on taking a gazillion pictures. Since our main computer is down right now, she emailed them to me yesterday. This is the best, in my opinion, excluding my sister dancing and jumping in the background...
 2. Finishing the Summer Colors of You

I estimate I have about 30 pages left. Maybe more, but I've taken a break recently to just think about it. I don't want to go too fast and I definitely don't want to do anything confusing, so sitting around thinking about it is probably my best course right now.

3. Studying Spanish. Tu hablas espanol? Because I certainly would like to. Oh, and Korean, too. But I'm a pathetic student, so I can't ask if someone speaks Korean yet. But I'll get there.

4. Applying for jobs. Yep.

5. This-
Aaron Yan as Alex Chan, And Then There Were Seven

Leehom Wang as Kevin Chan, And Then There Were Seven  
In other words, another idea floating around which I'm planning on laying to rest att least until I finish this semester of college, maybe longer. Or perhaps I will never write it at all. Oh, well, the pictures are nice. :P

6. Brother is sick with type B flu.

It's not fun. Don't you ever think the flu is fun. He's run a fever for....six days. Yeah. Ugh.

7. This-
My favorite boy band did a comeback. And for once, all of the members have reasonable hairstyles. Some of you will undoubtedly watch this and say 'What do you mean? Their hairstyles are awful!' but here are some examples of last year's comeback promotionals-
I mean, I love the gypsy/Native American/hippie theme and I love the album, but if they were going for that couldn't they have at most left it black and at least not curled it?



Life also demands that I stop my random post and go to do English, so that's what I will do. I leave you all in happy dance




No comments: