Friday, November 14, 2008

Art

4 MORE DAYS UNTIL NOVEMBER 17TH, MY THIRTEENTH BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!
I finally took those pictures of my drawings.

Lewa Nuva-Toa of Air, carrying a stack of very odd-looking dishes. Just as a warning, he IS ABOUT TO DROP THOSE DISHES.
I used mainly Crayola pencils to color it, and an un-known brand of ink-pen. As you can see, I have a faded jeans obsession. Oh, and Lewa looking so Chibi-like is because I have always imagined him as kinda bouncy, cute, and ditsy. But that is just me.
Oh, and 'chibi' means small in Japanese, I think.

Tahu Nuva-As you can see, I didn't do very well on this drawing. First of all I never went over it after coloring it with white pencil. The reason I go over it is because it blends all the colors together. On Lewa, I did, but on Tahu I didn't. Second problem is Tahu is NOT my favorite Toa of all the Toa Nuva. Kopaka and Lewa are. Sadly, all my attempts to draw Kopaka have ended in failure.
The one highlight is the hand. It is a very nice hand. Ironically, it's holding a water bottle. And sadly, I forgot to take a close-up picture of it. I know, stop talking your ear off and MOVE ON.

Pohatu Nuva-This one is done after a picture of a real person. It is also my first effort at putting highlights of blond in somebody's hair. Sorry for the blurriness of the picture.

Gali Mistika-This one was a tone of fun. I focused mainly on making her look very un-feminine, and then added the annoyingly feminine pink tank top. For those that don't know, this is just Gali Nuva in a new form. So, for the drawing-I really enjoyed drawing the blood and sweat, and the muscle definition is my best yet. She's very rough-looking, correctly, like she is reading to win, and she WILL. The little wave on her arm is a marking signifying that she has power over water.
O.k., so I just wanted to say-
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!
All those suggestions were wonderful, and the birthday wishes were great too. I think, though, I will get my inspiration from Longfellow. He has beautiful poetry, and as he calls the moon the 'Empress of the Night', I have no doubt I will at least find a name.
Oh, dear, so many things have been happening. Rothor has a new blog, my mom has a blog (please check it out and leave a comment- Timeless Trinkets. Don't feel shy because she's my mom, she doesn't mind a comment from you guys at all!) , my birthday coming, and my brothers making all those army noises.......Oh, wait, brothers do that all the time. LOL. ;)
I am...
HAPPY.

-Autumn

P.S. I have a BIG surprise to show you all. I received it in the mail yesterday, and will tell you about it as soon as I can, which might be a few days.

3 comments:

Hannah Leigh said...

Really? Surprise?? Me loves surprises! :)
I like the drawings.
And I LOVE Butterfly! :)

Happy Birthday!
In Christ,
~Rose

Timeless Trinkets said...

My favorite is the guy holding the dishes(Can't remember all those strange names). No surprises here, but it really is a good one. Ahh I never could draw people just flowers and mice with mushrooms.

-Mom

Argentia Krystofel said...

Thanks, Rose!! I like Butterfly too!!:)
And Mom, I CANNOT draw animals, but I can draw people. You CAN draw animals. That is good.
The little Chibi-looking one is LEWA.
lay-wah.
LEWA.

^^-Autumn