Friday, November 7, 2008

Rambling

MY BIRTHDAY IS TEN DAYS AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!8D 8D 8D
Well, I finished another drawing a while back, it's Tahu. But my camera has quit working, so I don't have any pictures yet. I also finished Lewa and Pohatu, but I haven't done the background on Pohatu. Oh, and I did a version of Axxon and Brutaka, but it isn't very good, terrible inking, and I've only colored Axxon's jeans and T-shirt. *Loves jeans*
My brother also received the latest Bionicle comic book, but I am extremely unimpressed. Not to mention that Gali looks very un-feminine this year. I won't give away any further things. Gali's not new, you see, everybody knows about her, so it's O.K. for me to say that she looks terrible(Because I'm not giving away any future storyline). I have a permanent grudge against her.

BAD BIONICLE DESIGN TEAM, BAD.


Did I mention I'm also mad at the Bionicle story team?

WELL I AM. >:

Yeah, I know, I'm supposed to not be posting a really jittery and happy yet annoying post after such a presidential catastrophe. But, I wanted to vent my feelings about the comic, and let you know that Obama isn't REALLY in control. God is. I am a Reformed Presbyterian, and I believe in Christ, and I also believe that everything will be alright if we go on trusting in Him.

On to more Bionicle, :P Speaking of Tahu, could somebody please tell me why I keep typing his name 'Thau'? :P
When winter gets here, I am gonna change my blog to a winter theme, including the title, so don't freak out if some weird blog comes up for mine, because IT IS mine, with the name changed.
I was wondering, though, what name do you think I should give it? Please, don't be shy,I really need some suggestions. Anything winter themed, that is. Also, from Nov. 14-17th. I think I'll have my blog a bit different, to celebrate, but that will only be for a short time.
-Autumn
P.S. I will post the pictures soon, if my mom gives me permission to use her camera. :)


9 comments:

Hannah Leigh said...

Hmmm. A new blog name? I don't really know, Autumn. Er, how about....*stops to think*....Something Toa of Ice??? (Really, that WAS A JOKE!!! Do NOT name you're blog that!!!)
Um, Winter Days? (Just a thought...)
Oh, BTW, you left your drawings and yellow folder at church, I put them in the bag and set it all in the chair...so, just thought I'd let you know.

Got to run.

In Christ,
~Rose

Argentia Krystofel said...

Yeah, I knew about the drawings, thanks!
Toa of Ice!!!!! Brilliant!!!! (No. Actually, I was thinking something like Sunset On The Snow, or Moonlit Ice or Snowflakes. Maybe I could name it Winter Candlelight.

Oh, well, thanks!!
-Autumn

Chap in the fedora said...

HI AUTUMN,
I.....WELL..YOU....ARE...TAG! YOUR IT!!!GO TO MY BLOG FOR..WELL YOU KNOW.:)


-NATE

Unknown said...

Hi Autumn!
I can't wait to see your new blog name!
And I hope you have a great birthday! :-D

~Madison

Eruaphadion said...

Winter name for blog. How about...

Of snowmen and ice.
Snowmens retreat or Snowgirls retreat
Snowflakes on my face

^^I know I know..a bunch of things a silly boy would think of.

Timeless Trinkets said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY-LOVE MOM :)

Hannah Leigh said...

Sounds nice! Me likes it! :)

In Christ,
~Rose

Hannah Leigh said...

Oh, BTW, Rothor is nuts as of late! ;)

~Rose

Eruaphadion said...

in your opinion i have always been nuts. You are in my opinion as well :D