Sunday, November 2, 2008

Tagged!!!

So, I was tagged by Madison almost a week ago and I never knew it!!! *Whacks herself with a Kohlii stick*
Ok, RULES.

Type these on your blog
Type six things you have learned this year
Tag six different people
Go to their blog and tell them they have been tagged!

Well, six random things I've learned:

#1.That you should not get distracted while baking

#2. Everyone can lie. Everyone can lose their temper.

#3. Saying all the exceptionable but mean things about the knuckle-heads who work on the Bioncle story team won't make things change. Sulking won't help either. :P ( Did not like the last Bionicle Comic for this year.)

#4. God is always watching you.

#5. You can do some really stupid things when you act on your own judgment, but that's just because I'm extremely ditsy.

#6. God will take care of you, no matter what.

So, I tag..... Anyone that I can think of!!! I really don't know that many people on here. Oh, well, how about Nate, Shadow Strike, and Timeless Trinkets(my mom). I really don't know that many people who actually will pass this on, but considering that my brother(Shadow Strike http://shadowstrike-nerfblog.blogspot.com/ ) knows a few people, he might. But I doubt it. He hates writing, and his blog is strictly Nerf.


-Autumn

2 comments:

Hannah Leigh said...

Nice post! :)
If you would, go to The Same Anonymous Dude's blog and look at the comments on the first post...you'll get a kick out of mine.
(It's at the bottom of the page...if I haven't gotten blasted by both of them yet! :)

In Christ,
~Rose

Eruaphadion said...

Yeah the bionicle story team stinks. I was really disappointed to find out that they end with the bad guys winning. This really got my goat as that was one of the things I loved about bionicle, the bad guys always got crushed in the end. So much for that.