Saturday, November 15, 2008

Blog........TRANSFORMATION!!!!!!!!!!

Lot of editing going on right now!!!
Playlist-BUTTERFLY!!!!!!!! O.K., to explain things-Butterfly is a song by Smile.dk and also by DDR. I don't really know who these groups are, I just know that Butterfly is the most popular song to use in fanvids of anime. Rose and I both love Butterfly, and so I put up every version I could find!
I would like for you to maybe tolarate them and listen to them and PLEASE COMMENT AND SAY WHICH ONE IS YOUR FAVORITE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here are the choices in order as they are on the playlist-
1.Butterfly-DDR
2.Butterfly-Smile.dk
3.Butterfly-Anaconda Re-Mix-Smile.dk
4.Butterfly-HyperK Remix-Smile.dk
5.Butterfly Mega Remix-DDR
6. 4th Remix-DDR
7. Butterfly-Upswing Mix-Smile.dk

So that's it!! Note that the ones by smile.dk and DDR ARE A LITTLE DIFFERENT. The winning one of all will be my first song until the end of November. Voting closes November 17 at 7:00 PM EST.
Also at the bottom of the playlist are:Caramelldansen-Normal,Caramelldansen-Speedycake Remix, and Speed Over Beethoven. These songs will only be here from November 14-17.

BLOG: ATTACK OF PINK!!!!!!!!! Since my birthday is themed pink and blue I decided to change my colors.
*Stops* Wait, Rothor! Shadow!! Nate!!! Don't run away!!! It's only for three days!!! The terrible pink won't be here forever!!!

That's all for now!!!
-Autumn

4 comments:

Hannah Leigh said...

I like the original one...:)
Oh, and on the subject of 'pink' blogs; Robert, Rothor, Josiah and Jeremy haven't run away from mine! ;D

In Christ,
~Rose

Argentia Krystofel said...

Erm, please specify whether you mean the one by smile.dk or DDR.
Well, at least my brother likes my pink blog. He said 'I like it. It's very pretty!' . :)
So, those boys can run, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder!!!
-Autumn

Hannah Leigh said...

Hee hee! I like the DRR AND smile. dk. so there. :P :D

In Christ,
~Rose

Eruaphadion said...

I like the first one on the list