Saturday, November 29, 2008

Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas, everybody!!!

I changed my blog colors, ONCE AGAIN, but you boys and haters of pink should be glad, 'cause it isn't pink this time.

After the month ends, Butterfly will be taken down(but Caremelldansen and Beethoven are still being left, due to the demands of a certain sibling) and then I will be putting up some Christmas music.

-Autumn

Oh, yeah, er, um, I'll be getting along with that tag, um, sometime, OK, Fox? It just might, er.....take a while. =P No, I'm really almost finished, I'll have it up tomorrow, hopefully.

8 comments:

Eruaphadion said...

NO!!!!!!!! DON'T DELETE BUTTERFLY!!!! xD *feels stupid.* lol

Argentia Krystofel said...

You really want me to keep that thing up??? You SURE????
*Looks at Fox quizzically*
Well, if you want me to keep it...then I might. I actually do like it, it's just I don't think everybody else does. Maybe I should do a poll on it....
-Autumn

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Butterfly is awesome. By the way, this is Stephanie, Autumn. I created my own blog... not sure what I'll do with it, but I like yours.

I noticed your profile picture and that you said you like Full Metal Alchemist. Me too! :) And I like that picture you have on your profile.

Hannah Leigh said...

*Glances sideways at Fox*
Er...you feelin' alright, Captain?
*Stops and leans over to Commander Blade*
Sir, I believe that one of your Captains have gone bonkers!
*Whispers quietly*
Do you wish to carry out Mission: Remove From Office Because of Insanity?

>.> <.< 0.o >.< :D

In Christ,
~Rose

Hannah Leigh said...

*Commander Blade raises eyebrow and looks at his Captain's comment*
*Silence follows*
Um...Yeah....

Argentia Krystofel said...

Fantasy Dreamer-Thanks! I simply CAN NOT get over that song!
I'm not sure where I actually got that profile picture, I think it was some fan art. Yeah, I'm not even that sure how I found out about Full Metal Alchemist, either. =P

Rose and Blade- Well, I understand your shock, but I think removing him would not solve things. Insanity is a very strange thing, very strange.

No, I'm just kiding! I think each and every one of our team members are perfectly sane. Wait, what am I saying? =P 8D
-Autumn

Hannah Leigh said...

Yes...What ARE you saying??????

In Christ,
~Rose