Sunday, December 7, 2008

Tagged!!

Tagged, REALLY? Oh, NO!!!!!!!!!
I've been tagged by Fox and asked to list 15 things I'm not afraid to admit.
This is gonna get crazy. :P
Sorry it took so long.
#1. I hate Math.
#2. My room is almost always messy and disorganized.
#3. I write stories about Bionicles and my own little characters.
#4. I draw Bionicles in Human Form and I draw Anime/Manga.
#5. I prefer girl-ish things, yet play with boys all the time.
#6. Reading a good book has caused me to actually skip meals, I can become that distracted by the book.
#7. I am a night time person, and love the darkness and stars. It is so beautiful, I even like the way the night time smells.
#8. I am NOT a morning person, and can sleep SUPER late, if I stay up too late at night.
#9. My middle name is French, and I like the French language.
#10. I love languages, including (but never limited to): Portuguese, German, Spanish, French, Japanese, and many others.
#11. I love computers, and I am trying not to get on this one QUITE so much.
#12. LOL, I should go to bed before 12:00 a.m.(give mom the credit for that one.)
#13. I am not a tom-boy, but love NERF and a good game of tag, getting wet, muddy, grass stained and playing in the snow.
#14. I currently have 4 music playing devises in my room, two are mine(CD player, MP3player) and two are not( Mom's CD/Cassette player, and mom's cassette player) Yes, I still love cassettes.
#15. I want to travel to other countries one-day, be an artist, possibly get married, and if so, have children. But the main thing right now is traveling to other countries and becoming an artist. ;)

Well, that's all. I just am trusting that none of that is absolutely terrible things for me to admit, since I have almost a zillion others. I'm not afraid to admit quite a few things.
I won't be tagging anyone other than my mom, Timeless Trinkets, because I don't have time right now. Man, finding those six people is difficult.
Also, I'm leaving for my Grandparents Christmas party about....RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
80 *starts freaking out because she can't find her shoes and can't spell 'freaking out'*

Actually, *starts rushing around room and trying to find her shoes*the party starts at seven or so, but my little brother Elliott is going to his friend Haley Rose's birthday, and that starts at 2, and it takes an hour to get there, and she's a good friend to him, and he hasn't even rapped her present yet, and -HELP! I CAN'T FIND MY SHOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!8O 8O
Extremely whacked out,
O.O-Autumn

14 comments:

Eruaphadion said...

And people thought my last post was off the wall and whacky....:P

Eruaphadion said...

Hahli here!
That was hilarious; hope you found your shoes! None of your 15 things were bad to admit. Sometimes it is really interesting the things you don't know about your friends. And no I wouldn't say you are a tomboy either, who came up with that word anyway?!
See you later, and have a great party!
PHOOEY! I was going to leave the first comment but someone beat me too it, and on purpose. Grrr
Love you know who!

Hannah Leigh said...

*stares in horror at the second comment posted at 10:25 am*
Fox! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!??? I'm NOT joking..."Love you know who!"
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU????!!!
I'm contacting Commander Blade and he's gonna kick you out of the Nerf Team for GOOD!!!!

Eruaphadion said...

Hey Rose, something wrong with your eyes? At the very top is says "hahli here" Aka that's my sister not me. *grins evilly* I hope to see you Sunday.

Hannah Leigh said...

Okay....well, with the way you act, it's hard to tell if it's you or not! *grins evilly* yes, you will see me Sunday....

In Christ,
~Rose

Eruaphadion said...

Fox is coming to town!
He knows where you are sleeping!
He knows if you should be pranked or not, so be good for goodness sake!


Teehee I like my version better than the original. Au'e!

A Confederate said...

ha ha ha ha ha hahahahahah lol lol lol rolling on the floor laughing out loud really hehehe =) funny funny pranks HA HAHAHA funny grins evily HAHAHAhaha HAHAHAHAHAHEHEHAHAHEHEHAHA BONK!!!!!!!! woops!! I think I laughed my head off!

Unknown said...

#7 and #8, I love the night time/stars as well. I'd love to drive out somewhere where there is very little to no lights and just gaze up at the stars! I'm not a morning person either. I'd rather sit up late and sleep in than go to bed early and get up before nine! I know its not really early, but nine o'clock is early in my book.

Also, I'd like to be an artist. Actually, I'd like to be a manga artist, but I don't know if that will ever happen since I live in America, lol. Hope you found your shoes!

Argentia Krystofel said...

Fantasy-'I know its not really early, but nine o'clock is early in my book.' Mine too, lol.

Hahli-I have no idea who came up with the word tomboy. I should find out someday. =P
Haha, yeah, brothers always beat us, don't they?

Shadow- Quick! Grab your head Alphonse! lol
Oh, when you catch that run-away essential....
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN MY BROTHERLY BROTHER OF BOTHER??????????

-Autumn
Oh, btw, I FOUND MY SHOES!!!!

Hannah Leigh said...

Fox...yep...your version is DEFINITELY weirder!!! :p :D

Sorry you didn't see me sunday...me was SICK! *of you* 8)

In Christ,
~Rose

A Confederate said...

I'm sick to

Eruaphadion said...

awww c'mon, I was going to write the full lyrics to it and then record it to the actual tune.

Meredith said...

Number sixteen particularly impressed me. Let's travel together. You explain the art stuff, I'll explain the history. :)

And regarding your review of Prince Caspian, very well done. You definitely think a lot. I cannot say I am surprised though.

Christus Victor
Sasha

Argentia Krystofel said...

Sasha-Let's! That was one thing I am a little worried about-traveling alone. :P I'll get over it! :)
-Autumn