Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas...

Well, everyone, Christmas will be here soon. I have been doing lots of stuff; making decorations, Christmas presents, and so on. But we must remember, among the hustle and bustle, that when we celebrate Christmas, we are celebrating the simple birth of Jesus Christ. I found this year that I was very overwhelmed by Christmas and wishing for it to be more simple.
I hope you did not become so confused as I did. :)
Ah, well, on to a drawing update.
Mostly, I have actually been working on drawing Full Metal Alchemist characters, but I don't think my fanart is good enough to post here. (YET) :) :P
Lets see, I drew Pohatu Phantoka last night, but that was very hard, and I don't have any pictures of it yet.
I don't believe I will be putting up the pictures of Brutaka and Axxon, they are more if sketches then actual art.
I drew a few other little random things here and there, and then I am working on a special idea for my bro's Christmas present.
Oh, and guess what?
...
...
...
MY BROTHER FOUND MY CAMERA THINGY THAT I NEED TO MAKE MY CAMERA WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*is VERY excited*
Now I can take it to church on Christmas Day! And take pictures! And videos! >:)
Just kidding, I won't terrify you all with my camera unless you give me permission to. I'm just glad I have it because it takes much better pictures than my mom's.

Well, that's all. How about another picture I found while zooming around on the internet?
Haha!!!! See that, FOX!!!!!!!!!!
It's a PINK NERF MAVERICK!!

-Autumn

5 comments:

Timeless Trinkets said...

Whaaaa, I want one!!!TEEHEE
Mom

Timeless Trinkets said...

Haha, yeah, me too.
Pink is such a delightful color. :P
-Autumn

Eruaphadion said...

THAT'S JUST WRONG!!!! -_- *cries.*

Argentia Krystofel said...

Mom-Whoops, I didn't mean to post as you!!
Fox-Don't yell at me! Or cry! I'm sorry*not*. THAT WAS MEANT FOR YOU AND DELTA(AKA ROBERT)!

-Autumn

Robert L. said...

Well as a first time visitor, I was surprised to see my name mentioned. I am guessing you must be Butterfly. And as for the Pink Maverick...I thing it would be a great idea for anyone not on my team to have one of those. It is quite noticeable, and makes for an easy target. That is why I am painting mine dark green and black. But then as I have never played nerf before, I am not sure how much stealth is needed, or how much of a weapon it is. In paintball you have to live by it. I used it this weekend in paintball, and 1/4 of the kills I got where by stealth and camouflage.

Delta.