Saturday, October 2, 2010

~Calder's Birthday~He's #10!





Calder after a sword fight. They both were 'dead'.

Hello! Today was my little-little brother, Calder's, birthday. (No, his name isn't really Calder, but you don't need to know that! ;D)

My little brother's blog-He hasn't posted in a while, but school has kept him busy and he doesn't type very well yet!-http://calder-thebrightsideofthings.blogspot.com/

Alright, now, to the honors-
Calder, the Elvish Prince of the party

My little brother was born October 1st. I still remember when myself and my older brother first saw him. I was so excited to have another baby around! (I might not be a girly-girl, but I LOVE babies!!!)
I was only five.
It's actually very hard to remember much about him when he was little. But I know a lot about him now! He's very caring, comforts you when you're hurt, always apologizes (and about 10 times, at that!), has a terrible sweet tooth (but don't we all have one somewhere in our mouth?), loves to cook, listen and if someone will teach him, play the guitar, pretend he's playing the guitar while listening to Relient K, Blondie or sometimes 3 Doors Down (But 3DD is just a bit too depressing for the boy with the blog titled "The Bright Side of Things"!), and draw pictures.

He also likes watching anime with his sister. (But only the ok ones!)

Knight Shadow walking away...
Anyways, his birthday this year was medieval/fantasy themed. We all dressed up (except Cyll), sword fought, and had a blast. His birthday cake was a cool medieval castle-Kudos to mom who did a lot of work!
Knight Shadow was trying to get a good picture taking angle with his sword...

Still trying to get that photogenic angle...



Mage Argentia Krystofel with her Loveable longsword.


And boy did we dress up! I enjoyed sewing Calder's tunic...Here is Shadow's outfit, a nice one that we got at Goodwill (ours always has costumes for sale near Halloween, but since we don't celebrate that, we just buy them for fun parties, like this one!) My costume was an old dress that I wore at a costume competition at my school.



The mage with her handsome knight (who is making a strange face).
















It should also probably be noted that my cape is a Batman cape and the sewing machine got "jammed" (really just lost the thread amidst it all) approximately 3 times.

-Argent ♥

No comments: