Sunday, October 17, 2010

Reflecting the Sun

Faces, stuck in my mind. A look I cannot rid myself of...almost stifling my creativity, yet opening so many doors, covered in old paint and a "DO NOT OPEN" across the front in messy red paint. The doorknob is so cool in my hand...but the drive is beginning to leave me again. Ah, so much, but so little. You are a mystery to me yet, and I don't have the right, whether you be known to me, or unknown, to make a character that causes your face to pop into my mind.


So alike, yet so different.




XD So, I'm back. Hello. Nice being back, actually.


I took a gazillion pictures. Prepare yourselves.


I'm also considering doing NaNoWriMo this year with a story that I came up with on the trip...it's...interesting. XD


-Argentia Krystofel (Signing of, Captain! Don't worry, I still like you best!!! XD)-Randomness. Forgive me. :P

No comments: