Sunday, October 24, 2010

Of memories...

As I remember that moment, how rushed, excited, confident and happy I felt...a single sparkle of the same exhilarated feeling twinkles inside me. Knowing that I was guided...It's one of the first times I've let someone else take charge. Thank you, Lord, for such a nice memory. ^.^

If I could eat red raspberries all the time, any time I liked, I would, just to relive this summer. For red raspberries kicked it off, and I wouldn't think of ending it without them.

 

Now I think to myself...how in the world can summer be over? How could I let these moments slip past me, without another thought about them? How could I long for fall and another year so much and forget this sweetness? This icecream and sunsets, moonlight and evening walks....


I'll never forget it!!!! But I am also thankful for the rest of my life which God has given me. I'm making it my goal to live that to the fullest, and glorify Him in all that I do. So mourning over the past for too long is a bad thing.

-Argentia ♥

No comments: