Friday, October 1, 2010

A Dream

I had a dream
Where the tears were like diamonds


Sparkling in a room full of golden sunlight
Piercing, yet warmer than the warmest summer


We were crying glass-like stars
And the both of us were bent under


The looks of accusation, the visible scars
How many more will I make?


You were hurt, I was repentant
And I had caused much to be at stake


An accident, I say it was
But we know that's a lie


I just can't stand the darkness
And how your wings won't let you fly


But I was wrong
I apologize


And you go along
Even if the sun doesn't rise

Night lights glowing
A huge carnival

Well, a poem I wrote...I should probably try to write poems that are a bit more...hmmmm...understandable? But these are more of just laments and things I can't directly put my finger on to describe them.


-Argent♥

No comments: