Monday, November 7, 2011

Distant

 Distant and very silent
 As people go walking by
 Distant and discontent
 But I'm starting to ask, why?

 Why be silent and why follow
 Every rule that's set up
 Why be distant, why swallow
 Your words that I know are there?

 I can nearly feel the cold air's nip
 And see the starry black sky
 I can touch your coat and feel it slip
 Through my fingertips, and by and by

 I'm starting to wonder again
 Why are people far away?
 I'm starting to ponder when
 Or how long you'll act this way


 So many poems today. Sort-of nice. I am in the mood that I can feel things in my hands...see things. Smell things. It's insane.
 I'm actually sort-of liking the thoughtful mood I've slipped into. In fact, I'm growing to love it more every moment. It's awesome.
 A lot of crazy stuff has happened this first week of November.
 A...friend? Acquaintance? I don't know what to call him yet. Well, through the course of many events I've found he's a Christian, and recently he had some hard things happen...and he's grown closer to Christ through it. Exactly what I was praying for. It's kind-of amazing. (No, I do not believe it would be an issue with him that I just wrote that. He's practically told the whole world! XD)
 Two people had birthdays...that was exciting, and also really awesome. I love celebrating people's birthdays, even if I barely know them!
 I wrote 10,000 words in a novel. A crappy, not-so-amazing novel, but a novel. And I promise, I won't abandon ship!
 I learned I need to pray before I make decisions. >.<
 I am slowly getting over the third cold/sickness I've had this year. Not counting the sickness at the beach...so I'm hoping this will be the last one this year. Haha
 I...wrote four poems. And took pictures on two walks. ^///^
 I walked to the store when it was dark. I feel like a grown-up now. :P Mom also promised she would show me how to use a credit card. Next steps-getting a job, a car, and a cellphone/trackphone. :P
 I thought-my birthday is only 11 days away! And I keep getting excited about it. 
 And...I thought of Ireland. And I thought...I might actually like to go there someday.

 Ahem.
 I also want to go anywhere that anyone will take me. Canada, Scandinavia, Central Europe, Italy, Portugal, Japan, South Korea, China, Taiwan, Singapore...just anywhere that I can get to cheap. ^.^;

 And, to confuse and baffle you, here is Matthew 17:20 in...guess what language?

가라사대 너희 믿음이 적은 연고니라 진실로 너희에게 이르노니 너희가 만일 믿음이 한 겨자씨만큼만 있으면 이 산을 명하여 여기서 저기로 옮기라 하여도 옮길 것이요 또 너희가 못할 것이 없으리라 Matthew 17:20


 And He said to them, "Because of the littleness of your faith; for truly I say to you, if you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you.
  Matthew 17:20 NAS


Continue having a great Sunday! (That is, unless you mentally or physically dwell in some timezone where it is Monday. :P ) And please continue having a good November! It's an amazing month. ;)



-Argentia Krystofel

3 comments:

Hannah Leigh said...

BEAUTIFUL! I know that friend, too. He's a good friend, though I've never really talked to him...
I'm so happy for him - we should always pray for not only people like him, but people like him all over the world.

Fighting!

Argentia Krystofel said...

Generally, I think he's a pretty good guy. ;)
Ahhhhh, yes. It's a prayer I say nearly every night. ^.^

Yes, FIGHTING!

Hannah Leigh said...

So do I, dearie. Yes, I do.
Prayer is a good thing to say everynight, you know?