Saturday, November 19, 2011

Sweet Sixteen

Cliche title. XD

 So, yesterday was my 16th birthday. I made my favorite cinnamon muffins for breakfast, and though made with oat flour they surprisingly didn't all fall apart.
 I received so many Facebook posts of Happy Birthday that I just had to smile practically the whole day! ^.^ I received three very sweet cards, and some great little gifts (including noise-reducing earbuds from my dad-ISTJ's and ISFJ's think a like, no? Kill those noises!). Mom has made me an amazing chocolate cheesecake that I'm going to get to enjoy in a little bit once she's done the ganache (yes, she's amazing like that), and tomorrow, Dad and I get to go up to Blacksburg to the Oasis food store and I'm going to pick up a load of Japanese, Korean, and Chinese stuff, along with maybe some European things (Oasis doesn't carry much European food...gotta go to Winston-Salem or Charlottesville for that). I'd say my birthday is going to last practically the whole weekend!
 So, aside from being very happy and very excited about Saturday, I don't feel any change. >.< Unlike last year, when I was thinking 'Oh, yes, I'm definitely fifteen now', this year I haven't thought anything like that. I guess compared to last year I feel different. Actually, yes, comparatively, I do feel much different. Leading me to believe being sixteen is a slow change.
 Still, it feels weird to say-I'm sixteen.
 Because, honestly, I watched all my other friends who were sixteen, and I thought they were really cool. So it makes me nervous to think that kids that are younger than me are watching me like I watched my sixteen-year-old friends.

 I'm going to be a horrible example, lol.

 -Argentia Krystofel

8 comments:

Hannah Leigh said...

Happy Birthdaaaaayy! =D =D =D
Hengil Suki Amnidaaaa!
(from the 'gang' as well; they've threatened to kill me if I didn't say it...)
Anyway - Sixteen IS a slow change; honestly. I felt just like you! 0.0 Seventeen, on the other hand... well, I can't quite say yet! =D

Saranghaeamnida!
- hannah

Cylleruion Gwaithovorn said...

Don't make me start speaking Klingon.....

AlanaTatter said...

Happy Birthday (two days late)! May the Lord bless you with a sweet year.

Argentia Krystofel said...

Hannah-Arigato gozaimassu, and...komnapsumnida, I think. Am I right?
I'm going to try to enjoy sixteen, I think it's going to be fun! And hey, a postive outlook is very important, you know! :D

Saranghaemnida, unni! (Once again...did I get that right? >.<)

Argentia Krystofel said...

Cylleruion- Hannah and I understand eachother...

The Girl who Tats-Thank you so much!!! Don't worry about being late. ;)

Hannah Leigh said...

Hahah! Yeah, you're right! >.<
MEEP!

Cylleruion; she's right, you know. We *understand* each other. Very well. Sometimes, too well. It's kinda scary. We're often telepathic, I'm almost sure. Very scary, indeed. ^.^
We missed you at church yesterday!!!
Be safe, OK? Don't do something stupid! (And don't let your dad collapse from exhaustion... )

- hannah

Cylleruion Gwaithovorn said...

Yes, it is wonderful when you have that sort of unspoken understanding on things with another person.

We haven't done anything stupid yet and I don't plan to do so in the future. But I think I am more tired than dad is. Plus we are at 7000 and something. So the air is a lot thinner here.

I'm pleased but not happy that I was missed, though the folks up here are great, I'll be glad to be home.

Hannah Leigh said...

D'aaww... poor chap.
Be safe!!! =D
(Take deep breaths, 'kay?") >.<