Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Eve...

Hello, everyone!!! I am just taking a break from all of the festivities to post here and say that today was AWESOME! :) I had a lovely time at my church with all of my dear friends, some old, some new, all loved very, very much, and have now opened all of my gifts and stared at all of them for forever and felt oh-so-special. ^///^
 I am, right now, taking sips of caramel hot chocolate with whipped cream on top out of a mug I received, while reading a book I received, while using the wireless mouse my mother gave me!!!!  You people are crazy with giving gifts!!! O.o :P No, seriously, thanks EVERYONE. Everything you give me is much appreciated, even if it's just a smile when I'm down or a smack when I'm being stupid, or a hug when we're both either sad or happy. :) I love you people. (and, no, Hannah...those socks aren't keeping me warm quite yet, but they definitely will be eventually...when I get up the courage to take them out of the back, the irresistibly cute things!)

 I hope everyone is having a good Christmas Eve (or Christmas morning...depends upon where you are, folks!) and I hope you remember what a gift God gave when He sent His Son to earth, born in a lowly manger, to live the life of a man and finally die upon the cross to save us from our sins. I hope you remember what a sacrifice that truly was, for the great God of all creation, the King of kings and Lord of lords, to come and live amongst us, and die for us. Please, remember to keep thanking Him for this wonderful gift!!! People so often say-yes, I realize Jesus is the reason for the season. But do they really, really, really believe this? Sometimes, I have to keep myself in check when I zone out during church or don't stop to thank Him for His many blessings.

 Just a quick update to let you know I am having a GREAT Christmas and I hope you are, too, whoever and wherever you are!!! :)


-Argentia 

P.S. Disappearing as I head down to grandparent's house tomorrow for Christmas Day...and probably spending the night. ^.^

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Hope your Christmas has continued to be a wonderful and blessed time! May the rest of the year and all the next be likewise! May God's blessings continue to shower down on you! Merry Christmas!

Hannah Leigh said...

Merry Christmaaaaaaaasss! *happydance*
Keep those socks SAFE! >.<