Saturday, December 31, 2011

I'm Dreaming Tonight...

I do begin to wonder quietly to myself right now...
I try not to mention it aloud
But it's bothering me so, without a doubt
I'm left here asking questions in the back of my mind

Nothing can even explain this feeling
Words cannot measure up
I don't even know what it is
I don't quite know what I'm dealing with

I'm seeing those hazy images in my mind
Made alive as soon as I closed my eyes
The words that were said, I hear them
I keep convincing myself otherwise...

The sun rising early, the palest glow
The dreams I was sharing so carelessly
Glorious colors are fading to gray now
Places in the back of my mind, and lastly

Streetlights, softly warm and bright
I've always loved them more than anything
I would go out just to see them tonight
Just to dream about tomorrow


-Argentia

2 comments:

Hannah Leigh said...

.... wow.
And I LOVE the new blog look!
Did you dream last night? I want to hear it. Those colors *are* brilliant, dear - and if we keep looking Heavenward, they'll never fade to gray. I know. It's Just a Feeling.
Those lights *are* beautiful - and they'll continue to glow softly in the night.

Saranghae, yeondongsang.
- unni

Argentia Krystofel said...

Thanks! And the blog was fun to change! It's still in the workings; I have to fix a few things, but hopefully, it'll be in complete working order soon. ^.^

No, when I wrote this, I hadn't dreamed in a while, at least not while asleep. But last night I did have a dream...it was spectacular. >.<

Saranghae, unni!