Wednesday, February 1, 2012

January...

It's the last day of January. I'm beginning to regret the way I wished it away these past few weeks. I'm becoming so caught up in all of the tense, harsher things of life, that I'm forgetting the little things that I used to enjoy so much.
 I'm wishing the days and months away as fast as I can. I'm reading all of the schoolbooks and working hard in everything I do, and I'm really, honestly, trying in a lot of things. Don't say 'try' isn't good enough. It very much is.
 January has been a very good month. I did three weeks of school, and I read three books. I found some great music, I spent two nights at a friend's house and then we had a friend over at ours. I thought about a lot of things in the future, and I just want to keep going. Even though I'm sort-of at a standstill as to what I'm going to do next, I'm trying to be positive about it. ^^



 Even if it seems as if there isn't a single person out there who knows your sadness, your loneliness, your fear; I will comfort you, I will hold your hand and I will protect you with all the strength I have.

(Lleigh Sani to Kadri Hasenkamp, from my NaNoWriMo Novel)

-Argentia Krystofel

3 comments:

Cylleruion Gwaithovorn said...

Interesting quote.

Argentia Krystofel said...

I suppose I should say glad you like it? XD It's my novel...what can I say, Lleigh and Kadri are two interesting people?

-Argentia

Hannah Leigh said...

Good post. ^_^ That's about the way I'm feeling - my year was rightly named Day by Day - it seems like time is at a standstill, and I find myself wishing it away to the 'big events'... BUT - if I keep wishing it away, my year will be over, and I won't have enjoyed any of it! I'm also 'dazed and confused', I suppose you could say, about what I need to do. Everything's... foggy, right now. It just doesn't seem to make sense. The things I wish for seem COMPLETELY out of reach, but when I think about how much bigger He is, they're not so far away... from a human's perspective, however... they're oh, so high in that gigantic sky.