Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Dying Light

 Dying Light



This doll came from my great uncle when he was stationed in South Korea. She's really old, but still really beautiful. I know you can't see much of her head...but her pink earring reflecting the light. xD I wanted to get the flowers on her dress, so that's what was focused upon...
The sun was also reflecting off a broken piece of glass that I discovered in a creek at a local park, back a summer or two. The light, the time, the broken glass...all were very beautiful. I couldn't help but race for my camera...please just excuse my horrible photography skills. >.<
It's so awesome that I got to watch the sunset yesterday. Yesterday was special. This whole weekend was special. So capturing the sunset at the closing of this weekend...was really nice.



Slowly smile as the light dies away
Don't ask questions, just stand alone
In the quiet moment at the end of the day
Take a deep breath, no words to condone

Or condemn the fact that the sun has gone
That another day of life is spent
The world is turning, you don't have long
And time is one which will not repent


Think about it for a moment, will you?
-A.K.-

3 comments:

Hannah Leigh said...

... you're going to make me cry. T.T

Argentia Krystofel said...

Awww, don't cry!!! It was just the most beautiful sunset...could somehow see it reflected in other's eyes, rather than my own. Sort-of creepy, really. XD

Hannah Leigh said...

I knoooow whatchya mean. *sniffsniff*