Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Never Had a Thing For Cars...

So, I'm that geeky girl who's never had a thing for cars, used to spend all her time in books (still does...they're just schoolbooks), and was always at a loss to this whole car adoration thing.

But last night, I found one.

The FIRST one I had ever thought was absolutely amazingly awesome.

This is it-


The Mercedes SLS AMG. Sorry for the lack of pictures, I'm new to this.

So, you have to credit Mom, once again, in getting me interested in this car. I was watching videos and she spotted it and about had a heart attack. She's apparently a big Mercedes person, and so for a long while after that, we sat around watching videos of this car. Test runs and the engine starting up...and then we got to watch a race between Porsche, Lamborghini and this one...
Sadly, the SLS totally lost.
The Lamborghini is fast. O.o But I don't like the really loud roaring/buzzing engine...I like the purring/humming of the Mercedes, lol

So that's it for today...I finally found a sportscar I like. XD

-Argentia

1 comment:

Cylleruion Gwaithovorn said...

Totally didn't see this coming...those doors are interesting..