Tuesday, March 26, 2013

End of Name-A-Boyband

After much pestering of people, I recieved many names for my boyband (Mom's were the only voluntary ones, but whatever). I have not yet decided which name characterizes my defunct boyband, but the best ideas were some from my Mom. She recommended several names, which you may see in the comment to my blog. Mom actually looked over a site that lists a bunch of boyband names and drew her inspiration from those. Turns out boyband names are weird everywhere-not just in K-pop. You can find her name suggestions in the comments on my earlier Name-A-Boyband post. For now, here are my two favorites.

99c (for 99 degrees Celsius, the boiling point of water...hot)
GP-3 or 5 (Gentleman's Preference Three/Five...depending upon the number of members I choose)

Both names have the edgy feel to them that I want for my group, but I like 99c most right now. The reason being is that GP-3 sounds best to me over GP-5, but I want this to be a five-member boyband, so I'm going with 99c and using GP-3 for a younger, contemporary group. ^^ I like the other names that were suggested to me as well, and wish I had 10 boybands so I could write those names on paper. XD Sadly....I doubt I can handle 10 boybands, so for now it's just one.

Before anyone wonders, yes, Micky Yoochun is my preferred actor/face behind Haneul. It's not because he was previously part of TVXQ/DBSK, but because he's such a good actor and has such an emotional personality. As of choosing him, I can't seem to work the wrinkles out of Haneul, who is clinging to Yoochun like a piece of lint. :P


-Argentia


No comments: