Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Name-A-Boy-Band!

Attention: Argentia is holding her first-ever 'Name-A-Boyband' Festival!

Hahaha, okay, no. XD

So, I have begun working on gathering ideas for I Became Hollow so that I can get past the prologue. Two of the key features of 'I Became Hollow' is a defunct boyband that Haneul used to be part of, and then the indie band that he quietly dreams of creating one day. I need names for them.

I'm honestly at a loss concerning the boyband, so if anyone who reads this post has any good ideas/is familiar with K-pop boybands and has some input, please comment or email me some name ideas. For reference, the boy-band was either three-member or five-member. The ages of the members at the time of debut were between 16 and 20, and the band had an image like U-KISS or INFINITE at debut. Pop, not hip-hop like Big Bang at debut and not bubble-pop/R&B like SHINee at debut. ^^ Be thoroughly confused, those who do not follow boybands! lol

As to the indie group, I'm thinking about naming it 'Milk Cake' after the Spanish dessert which Haneul likes, but I'm not sure. 'Aqua Afternoon' is another idea I have. So, input if you have any! Otherwise, stay as you are-quiet. :P

-Argentia

1 comment:

Timeless Trinkets said...

Okay...get ready for some corny names!! I do like Milk Cake for a Indie group name. Here's some ideas for the K-pop group: 3rd Degree, V-One, 99c, D-vi, 2HOT, V-ice,???? GP-3 or 5 depending on the number in the group...I'm not talking about the car. GP stands for Gentleman's Preference....although that sounds a bit too much like a questionable club. It seems that a lot of boy bands go with intitials that make no sense, but in reality do have some meaning.