Tuesday, December 14, 2010

In which I think very hard...

So, last night I couldn't sleep. I was up till two-thirty, of my own accord, and only knocked out AFTER I took a motion-sickness pill and LET it put me to sleep...I could've stayed up, even with that pill.
Blame my braindead-ness this weekend. Because of it I had a sudden rush of thinking last night...I realized things I had never noticed.

A point I must make is that I think I'm gonna be off of Facebook for awhile. Seeing certain people on there just riles me, and I hate being riled up over stuff I can't stop.

So.....


Blogger will be my social outlet for a while.

-Argentia Krystofel ♥

The world doesn't like my glances
They scare the people
The world doesn't like my trances
They make them miserable


The people in this place
Are nervous because of my gift
But the gift won't erase
And I do use it for your benefit



No comments: