Sunday, December 12, 2010

A random argument.,

I can says "hai!"


 And I can say "You are crazy."

And then I can says "Why?"

"You think you know something of Japanese,  I suppose...and, hmm...you're crazy because...you're you?"

 To which I says "What do? Japan ain't got nothin on scots!"

To which I reply "Right..."

^^^ Sir_F and I wrote that while we were at Cylleruion's house for S_F's birthday.
It was really fun and cool-Megan and I made a Tardis out of cardboard to put on the table. It took FOREVER! But was fun. We never managed to get the POLICE BOX sign on it, but it still looked cool. I think Cyll's dad was more enthused with it than Sir_F was!
 We listened to techno and messed around on the comp, but most of my anime wouldn't load (there were four computers running the internet, and doubtless two of them had over ten tabs up at once) so I just kinda stared at the two of the geeks, being...themselves. lol
 Also, I watched the first episode of the old Nancy Drew with Megan. It was so fun! I loved some of Ted's remarks to her...and how she just ignores him. XD I am terrible at ignoring remarks like that, though, haha.
 The food was really good, but I don't think I'll eat any macaroni for a while! >.< Maybe if I had put onions or garlic powder on it...or seasoning salt! Agh, why do all the good ideas come after it's over with?
 I have also come to the conclusion that I know nothing about Sci-Fi. I also have come to the conclusion that my best knowledge is of Geographic anything, Art, Writing (including Spelling, Grammar and a love for character development sheets), and Anime.
 If people don't like that about me, they need to really find another person to hang out with. ^.^

Okay, rant over with!
Now, all I want to do is go to bed (in my bed!). I can't shake the thought that the entirety of the time I was at Cyll's house was spent in a haze, though, which is really irritating me! XD

-Argentia Krystofel ♥

No comments: