Saturday, December 18, 2010

Tired

Hello.
I'm tired.
My mouse isn't working. My siblings are making crafts to dirty up the kitchen I cleaned yesterday. I feel like last night I lived yesterday again, and therefore had no energy this morning. My siblings won't stop talking. My mom is too busy to do anything. I was going to have a fun day out with her tomorrow, but I need to clean the kitchen before I go.

So.

I'm listening to Kathleen Edwards! Yay! I'll feel depressed and happy and in love with the guitar all at the same time!
The song at present that has me enraptured-

Do you pick up your phone
Do you check your mail
Do you answer your door even if it's late?
I don't know who to call
I don't know who to write
And I think I forgot
What your face looks like
I've been away

Do you think that I've changed
I swear I never tried
Memory is a terrible thing
When you use it right



I guess I'm just like my dad-I like sad or lonely songs. But, seriously, I like the way Kathleen Edwards writes...See, I have a friend who once told me that he thinks each artist has their own 'style' or 'theme' in their music.
Kathleen's is about the other person, typically what they've seemingly felt or made her feel, or how she misses them or has forgotten their kindness. But, most about her theme that strike me is this-Change. She doesn't want him to change her; force her into someone she isn't.
And, as the lines above suggest, she doesn't want to change if he's happy with who she really is.
This communicates me very well. I do not like changing for other people, unless, of course, what I'm doing is sinful. I'll change for Christ. But not for someone that just wants one of my quirks to suit them better.

Okay, I guess that's enough seriousness. XD I just am really tired, so being serious is natural. I also have a lot going on with a friend, and I really wish I could help her, but I've said some things to the only person that could help her that will prevent her from being helped...AGH! *sigh*

I guess I should reflect on the only thing I can reflect on-The beautiful cranberry-apple pie I made yesterday. It was delicious, and I got to eat the last piece and lick the pan! Mmmmmm...but, my bro didn't like it b/c of the cranberries-They made it very sour to him. But I love a bit (okay, a lot!) of tart in my pie!

Well, I guess I've vented...now, to master the art of keeping my thoughts inside and not venting them! lol

-Argentia Krystofel ♥




No comments: