Thursday, December 16, 2010

Snow, snow... But No Facebook.

Snow, snow, hello, snow
Glad to see you, don't you know?

Glad I don't live in North Carolina! My friends who live down there don't get half as much snow as we do! Well, the ones in the mountains get SOME, but the friends who live in the city don't get it like we do normally...

Haha. I am rambling again. XD
Lately, I have found it impossible to stay on topic! Wow! Amazing, you would never believe it! Me, not staying on topic!

Okay, whatever. XD

Anyways, it's come to my attention that I didn't post pictures of my sister's snowman and snowcat. So here they are-

They're so cute! Sadly, they've melted by now, but they were adorable while they lasted!
I have been staying true to my no-Facebook promise...mostly. XD I was on Facebook Monday and for just a little bit Tuesday, but since Monday was the day I decided to stop getting on Facebook for a week, and Tuesday I had a special friend who's going through a lot contact me, I think I'll let it slide. Maybe I'll extend the 'probation' until next Tuesday. >.< lol
 Also, friendship is a curious thing. To some people, I am velcro-ed...we stick pretty hard when we finally bump into each other. Others, it's like plastic-wrap. When water get's between the wrap, it becomes useless.
 Then, with still others, we're like magnets. Instantly, when we just get in range of each other, we come towards eachother, no matter what. A charge is between us, we love being together, and we just can't avoid eachother.

Lately, it feels like I have a lot of plastic-wrap friendships. Nothing I can do can keep the friendship together when water comes between us. Sure, I have a few velcro ones going on...they aren't so hard to keep together...but I am lacking in those magnet ones that I thought I had.
 (No, I am not talking about you, Sir_F! Don't worry! :) )
My book cover! We found the driftwood while at Southern Shores...

-Argentia Krystofel

No comments: