Tuesday, June 5, 2012

The Playlist problem-SOLVED. ^^


Hello everyone!!! 안녕하세요, 여러분!

If any of you realized today, Playlist has stopped us from being able to listen to playlists on our blogs. It really made me frustrated until I realized that I could incorporate this problem into a plan I already had. My plan was to highlight songs from my playlist until the end of spring, which is June 19, and I realized that I could still do this even without my playlist (I'd rather not leave my playlist up for people to access my Playlist.com page. I feel uncomfortable about that). Plus, in this way I can highlight a few songs I couldn't get on playlist.com. ^^

So, without further ado, here is the first song on my playlist this year-

Cry by Godley and Creme from Miami Vice.

2 comments:

Argentia Krystofel said...

This was my favorite show when I was your age. Of course I wouldn't recommend it now, but my standards have changed. I still love the soundtrack from the show.

Argentia Krystofel said...

Hahaha, you were using my account. ^^

Well, I still think I'll sit down and watch a few of the episodes (lol, Golden Triangle)sometime on a rainy day (as if those ever happen, pfft!). The sound track is gorgeous.

-Argentia