Monday, June 11, 2012

sweetpea-강릉에서 (At Gangreung)

Soothing, sweet song. I was told that it was 'comfortable music' by a friend, lol. I like it a lot. Even before I knew the lyrics, it had some sort of quiet, reminiscent tone. Then I read the lyrics and realized that the music communicated the meaning perfectly. 


기억하니 우리 함께 했던 그때 그 바닷가

그래 그 기억이 아직도 날 설레이게 해

너도 기억하니 우리 함께 했던 그 바닷가

그래 그 기억이 아직도 날 설레이게 해

너에게 말은 안했지만 난 처음은 아냐

그래 하지만 난 우리의 맨 처음을 기억해




Do you remember that time we were together (at) the beach

Yeah, that memory is still fluttering me this year

You do remember that (time) we had with the sea

Yeah, those memories are still fluttering me this year

Owes to you (the) first time, I'm not saying

Yeah, but I remember our first time.


(No, I didn't translate this, hahaha...I understand just a liiiiiiiitle bit. ^^ Like, uri is our, and sigan is 'time'. I think yege is remember, but, who knows, hahaha. I can, on the other hand, read it all to you (weird to not know what I'm reading, though, hahahah).

-Argent

1 comment:

Timeless Trinkets said...

I love this song! I'm going to take credit for finding them and DeliSpice while surfing Youtube:) You'll have to post a song by Nell sometime soon.