Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Tomofumi Tanizawa-Kimi Ni Todoke

*sadness* Today is the last day of spring! Well, I didn't get ALL the songs in that I wanted to, but it turned into a very busy month. ^^ Anyway, these Japanese songs make up some of my fondest memories of spring and summer.

 Opening of the first season of the CUTEST anime ever. Seriously. This is one anime I would recommend to anyone of all ages. If it weren't for the fact that it's not dubbed, of course. There's little to no language, no violence (unless you count people falling over, running into walls or the occasional 'school boys fighting out back', throwing punches and etc, and no sexual content. If I remember properly. Which I think I do. Pardon me if I'm wrong. ^^

Likewise, here is season 2's opening by the same artist. ^^

-Argentia

No comments: