Friday, August 10, 2012

Day 11&12

XD Sorry. Again. I'm apologizing a lot recently because I'm so busy.

This is a picture of me taken recently, Saturday the 4th, to be exact. ^^ The stuff on my face is facepaint from the Steppin Out streetfair in Blacksburg.
And as to a song I want played at my wedding-if I get married, shouldn't my husband have a say in that?! Seriously, he should be around to talk about it with me before I start making all the decisions on my own. This isn't about serving some partriarcal male who tells me what to do all the time. This is about loving someone enough to let them have a say, even if they don't exist in my life right now...or may never exist in it. This isn't my decision alone. ^^

Along with getting my face painted in Blacksburg, I also got to buy Boba Tea powder that is VERY similar to what I think macha would taste like...I can never find macha...
 Made myself some bubble tea with it. Mom once again wanted to play with camera affects. ^^

I also managed to snag myself one of Seokjin's rice/vanilla/red bean ice creams. It's shaped like a fish but it definitely doesn't taste like one! I love the delicate red bean coupled with the strong vanilla, and the fact that it is wrapped in it's cone...lovely!
Video concerning the ice cream which I bought. XD










-Argentia

1 comment: