Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Day 27-A Physical Feature You Love

(I'm doing this post first because day 26 is going to take a little more time than I expected, and I don't have a lot of time now that school has started)

A physical feature I love? Eyes. In Korean, they are called 눈 (nun), which can also mean snow, depending upon context (I believe). 눈 (nunmul) means 'tears'; a combination of 눈 and 물 (water). Pretty cool. ^^

The first thing I notice about a person is their eyes. They portray so much emotion and they can be so varied in appearance; some are big and round, others small and slanted. Some are buggy and others are glassy. Yet even more differences can be found in color; green, blue, gray, black, brown, and millions of other combinations.

I happen to be very captivated by the different kinds of green and brown that can be found. Green eyes, to me, are by far the most beautiful eye color to be found. Brown comes in second (yeah, I realize I have brown eyes...at least I don't dislike my eye color). Blue eyes can also be extremely beautiful; my sister has the most gorgeous blue eyes.
Inside the East Asian Language Department at Ohio State University! We were obsevering a class going on below...and gosh do I look sleepy. XD I have really small eyes. ^^
Green eyes can be pretty rare. My dad has olive green eyes, little brother has gray-green ones, and my friend has bluish green ones.
Picture taken by my friend Hannah. A very interesting pair of green eyes.

Even though people generally think of brown eyes as being just one color, they can come in so many different shades.



Micky Yoochun. Asians are a good example of the different colors of brown eyes can be.
So...that's all I have to say on this topic. ^^

-Argentia

No comments: