Sunday, August 26, 2012

Day 23&24

Because I missed yesterday (for the very good reason of being sick&lazy) I've decided to do two at a time today.

 First of all, I'd like to be remembered as a Christian. There's not really anything else I would want to be remembered for after I die. Before I die...say I move away from somewhere. I'd like to be remembered as kind, unimposing, and responsible.

 As to a movie no one expects me to love-

I guess it's not a huge surprise, but I really did like this movie when I went to go see it at the theater....ages ago! The movie left a really strong impression. I never watch thrillers, so I was completely exhausted after watching it because I was so tense.^^

 I also watched it once around Christmas time. It was a fun night. I haven't watched it since.

The Korean Inception poster. I wonder if they dubbed it or Hangul subtitled? I bet it was subtitled, because they aspire to learn English so much.

-Argentia

No comments: