Friday, August 17, 2012

Day 18-A Time When You Felt Passionate and Alive


 There are multiple times I've felt this way...

Photo taken by my friend, Hannah, at Deja Vu All Over Again (blog button is on the right)
 I felt very passionate and alive at the moment just before this picture was taken. It was the night I realized I really wanted to go to East Asia. Not that I wished I could go but that if God's will permitted it I would. Figuring out what you want to do with yourself for the next ten years is preeeeeetty momentous. ^^

Other times I feel this way are when I see something especially beautiful; like the sunset, the ocean, a pretty color or a gorgeous person.

Music also has the habit of making me feel this way. There's probably too many songs to list here. ^^

Even today, I felt passionate and alive. My walk was beautiful, the air was crisp, the sun was bright, the wildflowers were in full bloom.

-Argentia

No comments: