Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Day 16-A Song That Makes You Cry



Day 15

A Song that Makes You Cry

Most people know I don't cry too easily. I'm not the most stoic human being out there, but I try to keep the tears to a minimum, so songs don't normally make me cry.


-Nell's 'Thank You', a sweet, sad song that hasn't made me cry but is pretty heartbreaking-













Through the ups, downs, diagonals and sideways days there is one song that's been with me for a little over a year now. Somehow it always quiets my mood and helps me feel grateful and confident. I don't know if it is perhaps the lyrics to the song, or the singer's voice behind them, but this song has moved me to tears before.

Also note that this is technically K-ballad or a soft K-rock, not K-pop...>.<





-Argentia

No comments: