Thursday, September 20, 2012

Day 28-A Scar You Have and it's Story

 So, a scar I have...hahaha. My poor little brother.

 You see, when I was a toddler and my brother could barely talk, he took to biting people. I'm not sure why he decided that biting was a good idea, but he did it when he was both angry and not.

 One day, he decided he was going to bite me. And not just bite me, but really *nail* me.

 Naturally, as Avery has always done, he did exactly what he determined he was going to do.

 Afterwards ensued doctors visits for an infection and antibiotics and Mom biting Avery back (not as hard, of course!) to teach him a lesson. Not surprisingly, after that day he decided he was going to stop biting people.

 The scar is on my lower back, right above where I normally wear my jeans. It's about the size of my thumb...I guess an inch long and half an inch wide.

 Of course, Avery and I hold no lasting grudges over this event.

-Argentia

No comments: