Tuesday, September 25, 2012

YOLO-You Obviously Love Onew


Photo manipulation my mom did with her shiny new camera. It looks like the dunes are flooded. Or spilling out water, like magic Inca waterfalls. Okay, I need sleep.


 Hahaha, I kept seeing this at the Outer Banks! Literally every other t-shirt had YOLO on it. YOLO actually means 'You Only Live Once'. Simon and Martina apparently think it means 'You Obviously Love Onew' which is probably quite true. ^o^ I didn't know it was a trend until now. Shows you how out of American pop-culture I am. 

 So, recently I closed my facebook in hopes that I would dedicate more time to my studies. It looks like I'll have to quite my YouTube stuff as well. -_- It makes me sad to know it takes up that much of my time, blahhhhhhh...anyway, so much school work! College is different from high school and completely and utterly foreign compared to home school.
 I've been working today on some weird flier I have to do for US History. My experience at college is I expect it to be worse than it is and when relax and I don't expect it its horrible. >.<
 My most interesting experiences recently have been Spanish and people that have trouble with staring. Spanish is more than just difficult for me; it's starting to feel a bit impossible. I hate the fact that I can't seem to memorize any of my grammar! It's starting to feel like Latin which is sending red flags as big as Alaska and as tall as Taipei 101. Not good.
 Either way, I think my relationship with Spanish will progress, and I shall have to learn the language. I can't help but grin from ear to ear when I hear the utility workers at college blabbering to one another en espanol. I'm sure my profesora thinks I'm totally psycho.

 The second interesting thing as of late are the weird people that I find staring at me. I've discovered three different ways to stare at someone.
 1. O.O
 2. O.o
 3. 8|

It's funny I should say that, because I seem to stare at people a LOT myself. I don't try to do it, but sometimes it just happens when I'm zoning out or I'm really curious about the person. To spite every attempt to avoid it (like I attempt not worrying about people and not biting my nails!) it still seems to happen. Maybe that's what's wrong with the people that I've caught staring at me? I sure hope so.

 I have a computer class in the morning. Oh, my lovely blog, I will see you later.

-Argentia



No comments: