Friday, November 30, 2012

Anonymous Interview Questions


 Hello!

Mirriam, at http://shieldmaidenthoughts.wordpress.com/, made a post about 'random, anonymous questions'. I haven't done anything like this in a while (since the 'tag' thing died out, hahaha), and so I figured I'd do this! It seems kind-of fun, though I always experience difficulty answering all of the questions.

Lee Minho (1993) in The Moon that Embraces the Sun

  • Five ways to win your heart? Be a Christian, understand me, have at least SOME knowleadge of how to cook/clean, be honest, and make me laugh. Could I add on 'artistic' to that? It's not neccesary, just definitely wonderful. ^^
  •  Something you feel strongly about? Bad relationships: missunderstandings, favoritism, and lack of communication. Depression (I just can't give one answer, can I?).
  •  A book you love? Howl's Moving Castle, by Diana Wynne Jones, Westmark, by Lloyd Alexander.
  • Pet Peeves? When people don't exit out ads fast enough on videos. When my sister won't stop talking when I don't feel well. Sticky piano keys. Cold hands/feet. The aforementioned things I feel strongly about.
  •  How comfortable are you in your own skin? I'm pretty comfortable in it. Some days, I wish I were prettier, or smarter, but I figure I'll deal with it as it comes. I generally only feel that way in the presence of extremely beautiful people (or at least people I find beautiful). As to being comfortable with my personality, I am quite comfortable with it. I have my flaws, and with the grace of God I'll get to them. I am myself, though. I try not to let the strange glances get to me. ^^
  •  Something you always think ‘what if’ about?To repeat Mirriam, I have the 'what if it's a dream' thoughts quite often. I also experience some darker thoughts 'if I don't do this, I'll die tomorrow', or occasionally 'they will die on their way here'. They're normally fleeting and very strange, and I have to ignore them. I chalk it up to overactive imagination.
  •  Five things you really want? 1. Time 2. A clean bedroom 3. Christmas tree lights 4. A yummy bowl of ramen 5. A trip to Taiwan.
  • A quote you try to live by? I don't know...I guess it would have to be verses in the Bible. I'm sure there's one somewhere...oh, well, can't find a quote. ^^
  • Five guys you find attractive? Kang Dae Sung, Lee JinKi, Jung Il Woo, Lee Minho (born 1993), and Kim Jong Wan (of Nell).
  • Five women you think are beautiful? Yoona, Minzy, Ha Ji Won, Shin Min Ah, Audrey Hepburn.
  •  Something you’re currently worrying about? Homework, housework, piano practice!
  • What do you hope your future will be like? I'd love to spend the rest of my life travelling and living in East Asia. I also hope I can teach English as a second language, and at some point, I'd love to be fluent enough that I can help teach Korean. I would be completely delighted to be fluent in Mandarin, Cantonese, and Japanese. It would be great if I could tack on Portugese, Spanish, German and Vietnamese. I want to create as a hobby; drawing, painting, writing, anything. I would be happy to tackle the art of washing dishes and folding laundry with a smile on my face. Furthermore, I think it might be nice to learn how to keep bonzai trees. And, if God wills it, it'd be lovely if I could get married at some point in the next 10-15 years. ^^
  •  Five weird things that you like? Oreo 'Neopolitan' cookies (I firmly believe they are as good as Pocky), guys wearing 'skinny jeans'-the fitted type that aren't too tight (I've heard this is considered gay and/or extremely unfashionable in American culture), finding dust bunnies, untangling knots, studying people's personalities.
  •  Something that you’re proud of? I get really happy when I accomplish things, even little things. I'm proud of learning as much Korean as I have. I'm proud of good grades, etc. As far as being proud of people, I can't list them all here.
  •  A problem that you’ve had? I procrastinate! I'm procrastinating right now! Augh!
  •  Something that you miss? This summer. It was amazing. Last Christmas, which was equally nice.
  •  One thing you’re excited for?The Geminids meteor shower and the Christmas parade tomorrow! ^^
  •  Something that bullets your whole day? Bad things happening either around the world or to my friends and family, getting up late and not doing anything.
  • Put your iPod on shuffle and name the first ten songs that play? Cowboy Junkies-Sweet Jane, BIG BANG-Cafe, Kang Dae Sung-Try Smiling, NumaNuma Remix (hahahah), Stevie Nicks-Sorcerer, SHINee-Hello, UB40-Cherry Oh Baby, Cyndi Lauper-Time After Time, BIG BANG-Ego, G-Dragon-Butterfly,
  •  Things you like and dislike about yourself? I dislike my innability to clean and focus. I like that I find interest in different people and am generally level-headed (or at least I appear to be).
  •  What are you wearing? A navy blue shirt with bleach stains on one sleeve, black jeans, 4th of July style socks (way out of season), tennis shoes, and red/brown/white stripped fingerless gloves.
  • What do you think of school? I like it. Most of the time.  
  • What makes you happy? When someone writes me an encouraging card or letter. When someone does something nice for me, without being asked. When something wonderful happens! When I can sit back and do something enjoyable without feeling guilty.
  •  What makes you angry? People who fail to understand others and make fun of them in the process. Though this often makes me more sad than angry. I get angry for a while, but I can't do anything, so then I just feel sad. Very, very sad.
Well, I guess that's it! Hope whoever is out there reading this enjoys the question and answer! And if you happen to want to do it yourself, go ahead! Send me the link in a comment! ^^

-Argentia

No comments: