Saturday, November 17, 2012

Chinese Princes



I have grown convinced that Stinkbugs love me. Those flat green/brown ones? Yeah. They love me. For the past year I've seen them frequently. One was on my computer. The other was crawling across the table past my plate. Another one was crawling past me in the hallway while I watched dramas. I found one in my room this spring. And this last one? He was in my hairdryer. Yes. I'm dead serious.

He was clinging onto the grate of my hairdryer. The poor thing had become a dry powdery shell of what he was before. I feel a little sorry for him. But he seriously freaked me out. I'd gone from screaming everytime I see these things to just instantly killing them with anything I had, to watching them fly around in the back yard. Last time there was one in the house, I waited patiently for it to be caught and did not panic. I almost caught one myself once. This sounds pathetic, but these bugs scare me. They scare the life out of me. I hate them, with a passion, and I can't figure out why.

Well, after today, Mom decided that these crazy Stinkbugs must really like me. I agreed, saying "I must be pretty popular in the Stinkbug community-these guys will go to any length to spend some time around me!". XD Somehow, I reached the conclusion that perhaps, these stinkbugs are cursed princes, like the frog in Princess and the Frog. So, yeah. Cursed princes.

Do you know where these Stinkbugs come from?

China.

I can't believe it. I've massacred.... magic Chinese princes. I'm an awful human being! T.T Ahem, anyway, no, I haven't been hurting any Chinese people recently. In fact, I find them quite charming, especially after going to see the Cirque Chinois Wednesday night (I'll post about that later). I would rather give them big hugs rather than ever hurt a hair on their heads. But either way, it was a funny buildup. Definitely comical.

-Argentia


No comments: