Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Topic=People Who Tick Me Off!

People who tick me off-

1.Those that think they're smarter than everyone else.
2. Jerks who play with innocent inferiority complex ridden girls like they're toys!
3. People who don't have any backbone and never stand up for themselves.
4. The ones that hear only what they hear (which is normally not the truth!).
5. The people that think other people think exactly like they do.


 Ummmm...rant? Shoutout? Venting, perhaps?


 Probably all three. But what I can say is-Good grief! Disfunctioning people all around me and none of them care to clear it up. There isn't a way to understand or fix or just plain shout it out other than to put myself and the other person in the line of fire. And though I know that I could tough it out, I don't think it's very Christian like to do so to the other person...the don't need a second stressful argument on their hands and I don't want friendships ruined (to spite the fact that it would be all the fault of the ole' meany and not mine nor the other persons).

 Oh, well. Please tolerate me, folks. I'll get over this crap eventually. *sulks in corner* Especially since it isn't even my own...it's many different friend's problems!
Poor friends.

~A.K.~

1 comment:

Timeless Trinkets said...
This comment has been removed by the author.