Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Today

Today I cleaned my room while listening to music. It was really fun because I haven't spent that much time in my room in a while...and I haven't listened to any of my CDs in a while, either.
 I actually got some math done today, and then I went bike riding around town with a friend. It was SO much fun; beautiful sun, a slight breeze, and no wrecks whatsoever!
 I then came home and cleaned the kitchen, and then back to my friend's house (go figure) for piano lessons. XD Lessons went well and then I had a delicious supper here at home.
 So my day went VERY well, to spite all other things and such...

Chautauqua is coming soon. The day that the art contest stops taking entries in June 16....that's ten days. Last year I entered two drawings and one of which won the Award of Merit, but I don't know if I should even enter another, and I don't know what to draw! Lately I have totally lacked inspiration, too, lol. Maybe it'll come to me soon.
 Right now I'm kind-of...between, when it comes to feelings. I'm so happy for this day and this week and how wonderful things are going. I'm also kind-of nervous, and I get butterflies in my stomach when I think about certain future-things. I'm sad, because sometimes things happen that you cannot undo (please be in prayer for someone I know who has gotten into some trouble that can't be undone). I'm super-excited about Conference, too. It's this mixed up, wishy-washy feeling between worry, sorrow, and total ecstasy. Part of me is afraid of the unknown, another part of me...I can't describe it. I want to jump into anything and never lose another chance.
 And then I'm dreamy. I feel like running to the top of a hill and screaming at the top of my lungs and I just want to go on an on and on and never stop...but I don't know what I want to keep doing. I guess feeling happy and young and joyous.
 God has given me a really amazing imagination. Sometimes, it's the reason I feel so wishy-washy like I do right now...but right now, it's because of the current events that have happened which are so sad.
 Sometimes, I come up with mental images that horrify&scare me to death (imagine that, me scaring myself. Hey, it happens). Other times, they are pretty pictures, or little memories. Sometimes, these turn into story ideas.
 I'm also pretty darn observant. I tend to notice the oddest things-the color of her eyes, the way he plays with the hair at the nape of his neck when he's nervous, how her teeth aren't straight but I've always thought her beautiful anyway, how he has a dark blemish on his shoulder, how he tends to smile to one side...and not just those kinds of observances, but those of people's personalities; how different they are from others and how alike they are. What makes my best friends laugh, and how they react to something they're scared of...just so many different little things.
 Most people I think are a tad creeped out when they hear me say this stuff. Well, let me put one thing straight; I'm not like this all the time. I'm not constantly categorizing and remembering everything...I do relax on occasion! So don't be creeped out. I probably will never use anything against you, since if I notice you, I probably LIKE you. In a friendly way.

 Explaining-of-self-rants. Yeah. XD


Anyway, I haven't done any writing recently really. Some editing in my fanfiction so I can update it soon, some more fanfiction short stories, and then a little planning in Lineage...but nothing extreme. I really just want to go hide when it comes to Lineage, lol. Alastair HATES me for all I've done to him and has totally run out of steam...plus, I think I revealed his past too quickly, hahahah.

-Argentia Krystofel

1 comment:

Hannah Leigh said...

You're not the only one praying...
and you're not the only one that wants to scream...
and your still not the only one that notices people's habits! ^.^

I'll give you some...
the way she sometimes lisps her words.
The way he shyly holds both hands together when not knowing what to say.
The way she messes with her bracelets constantly. The way his smile is so big, the way her grin is just as big, and the way his face is shaped.
I notice stuff like that. I'm crazy - but not crazier than you! I think we're both on the same boat, dear. ^.^