Friday, June 24, 2011

Reformed Family Bible Conference

I'm actually at home right now; I came back today so that I could go to something Friday morning, then I'll be back to my friends! *is happy*


 Otherwise, I have been...compiling a bunch of lyrics together...and I feel a poem coming on. So I'll post my lyrical selections...the poem will probably come later.

 Everything changes if I could
 Turn back the years, if you could
 Say that forever is more than
 Just.
 A.
 Word. (Everything Changes-Staind. Yes, I changed the lyrics around.Hehehehe)

 I guess that yesterday's not good enough for you
 You know that I hate this song
 You know that I hate this song
 Because it was written for you
 (I Hate This Song by Secondhand Serenade)

 I know I've changed
 I have changed
 Just like you
 Just like you
 For how long, how long
 Must I wait, I know there's something wrong.
 Your concrete heart
 Isn't beating
 And you tried to make it come alive
 No shadows, just red lights

 I've learned to lose
 I've learned to win
 I turn my face against the wind
 I will move fast
 I will move slow
 Take me where I have to go
 (Still Alive by Lisa Miskovsky)

 We watch the season pull
 Up it's own stakes
 We catch the last weekend
 Of the last week
 Before the gold and glimmer
 Have been replaced, another sun-soaked season
 Fades to gray

 You have Stolen my heart
 You have stolen my heart
 (Stolen, Dashboard Confessional)

I'm sorry, I'm sorry
I never thought that it will come to this
I know we'll never get back
To how we were before
Cuz I know that I don't love you anymore

It's too hard to keep pretending
It's too hard to ignore
But I don't think that I love you anymore, anymore

 Then my poem (it came, hahahah)


 We speak to eachother
 Not in words but in strokes
 Each gray line forming a word
 Each shape, a sentence

 This is how it was, right?
 Yes, this is what is out of site
 This is how it is now
 Yes, this is why I'm drawing

 Gonna say something to that one
 Something I can't say with words
 Trial conversations, spoken anew
 I can't believe I won't make this sure

 But nothing matters anymore
 I contemplate as I create
 This is the now, this is the me
 I don't have to wait

 I'm stronger than they assume
 I'm brave enough to stand
 Even in this perfectly empty room
 I'm alone now in this broken land

 I miss the sunlight, but it never rains
 I stare at the dark lines and I wonder
 Will this be the dark which lasting brings?
 Forever and ever is all that matters

 The punctuation I can't find
 The reason behind my long sentencing
 The subject noun isn't neccesary
 For us to be in complete understanding

 If I simply go inside myself,
 That would solve my hesitance
 But for now I am a 'how you felt'
 And a 'the way time ticks by'

 I'm a Longfellow and an Elliot
 No matter how many people don't see
 Even if it doesn't make it
 To anyone, but me.



AAaaaaaand...yeah. :)


-Argentia Krystofel