Monday, June 13, 2011

Without Words (sort-of)

Sunday-Told By the Past
 Hint-Read the song names. And, I haven't heard a single one of these so I can't speak for the content.













(I didn't mean for my window to look like a cross reflected in this...it kind-of gives the impression that Christ is a Highway to Nowhere...I wanted to say please don't take it that way...but you could take it that Life is a Highway to Nowhere without Christ!!!)








If you were with me Sunday you probably will have to 'organize' them to have chronological order...some won't make sense unless you know me very, very well. The shots after this are just little random ones I wanted to try...I thought they looked good.






I'm such an artsy geek! Hope you had a wonderful Lord's day~!


~A.K.~

1 comment:

Timeless Trinkets said...

Great pictures! I like the lighting and angles.