Thursday, July 26, 2012

A Moment You Wish You Could Relive

There are several, actually. If we are talking within the past week, there would have to be about five things I wish I could relive and do over. One would be speaking to someone that I just didn't get the chance to talk to as much as I wish I could've.
 The second would be a now laughable moment that just didn't get placed in time correctly. If I could relive that moment, I would. XD

 If we're talking 'moment of all time', it would have to be...gosh, there are too many, but five of them would be...
 To relive the night my baby sister was born. It was SO long ago, but so pivotal for me; I had wanted and prayed for a little sister for a long time. One of those childhood moments where you get the biggest wish of your life to come true-not the one that the rock candy mountain were real, but the one that you *knew* mattered.
 The last day I saw my grandmother alive. I would want to relive that moment when I made her laugh while we were outside in the sunlight. She looked so happy for that instant. Yet theres a part of me that wouldn't want to relive it because...well, that's it's place in time, and that's where it's going to stay.
 A third moment I want to relive would be the first day my dad walked in the door from work at his new office. The look on his face...he was so incredibly happy. I thought I would burst with happiness myself. ^^
 An evening spent walking around in the dusk, with a full moon over the mountain tops. It was gorgeous; I was talking with my friends, and I enjoyed it wholeheartedly.
 The night that I realized my dreams of travelling to East Asia. I didn't just apathetically think to myself 'I'll visit someday', but instead it was the forceful thought of a teenager struggling through a hard time-'I will go there, and nothing can stop me but God's will'. One of those thoughts. I have no idea why it was so strong, except I felt the need to prove myself; that I was a competent human being who would become a responsible adult. That I could make my own decisions, stand by myself in a crowd, and make a living. *sigh* and I've been this way ever since. XD  It was nice to feel so clear-headed at that time.

 So, those are some moments I wish I could relive. Or at least keep close to my heart, since time is irreversible.

-Argentia


No comments: