Tuesday, July 10, 2012

H Market

 
 Rice Stars, apparently. The back says 'ssal', which is uncooked rice. These are some sort of rice-chip or puff, I believe. I should've bought some, but we were so lost in this place, and I was trying to avoid  bumping into people. >.<

More random snacks.

Pepero, and Hello Panda!!! <3 <3 <3

Cinnamon Punch. Looks yummy, should've bought some. Oh, well, because I'm definitely going back someday! ^^

Lots of grains, beans, and other such goods.



These pictures are proof to my younger brother that a 1.5 Megapixel camera can still take decent pictures. His is a 5 Megapixel and the quality is horrible. I have a lot more to say about that, but not in this post. :P
Chopsticks I bought-all on my own, because Mom and the kids were out in the car enjoying mochi icecream balls and laver sheets. :P
These chopsticks are a funny mix-the colored ones are made in China, the cutesy bunny and bird ones are made in Japan, and the metal ones with blue checks are made in South Korea.  ^^ My favorite pairs are probably the red ones with the cranes, and the pink ones with bunnies, but I love them all.

 In the end we came home with two Ramune drinks, a package of seaweeed (laver), a bag of sweet rice flour, a box of blueberry candies, chopsticks, mochi icecream balls and Lillian came away with Hello Kitty Yan-Yan.

-Argentia

No comments: