Sunday, July 15, 2012

Apology and A Favorite Book

First of all, I'm really sorry that I forgot to post yesterday and the day before; but I have a good explanation. Nearly the entirety of those two days was spent staring out panes of glass, sitting in one place, and eating fast food for about every meal. >.< But now I have reached my destination, and after church today I shall be tromping off to camp. ^^
 Ohio is actually a lot flatter than I imagined. I mean. It's really. really. flat.
 Anyway, I haven' actually seen a lot of Columbus yet, but so far it isn't as intimidating as I thought it would be. Just flat.
 We're staying right next to the airport. Seriously, the runway is right outside our window. XD It's very cool and didn't keep us awake last night-well, it didn't keep me awake. ^^

 Now, as for 30 Day Challenge...day 3 is a favorite book.

 My favorite book right now has to be The First Two Lives of Lukas Kasha by Lloyd Alexander. But in reality that's the last book I read that I finished and super-enjoyed. A whole year ago. Something is wrong with me in the area of reading books right now. I just don't seem to get around to them very often and when I do, I creep through them like no tomorrow. It takes me six months to finish a book that I would normally spend six weeks on. Or maybe even six days! *sigh* When I get back from camp, this must stop. >.<


-Argentia

No comments: